Cancellation rights for the contract you have entered into with us "Etuitive Limited" using our Services on any of our Platforms, including "CabGuard Pro+" Your right to Cancel
Instructions for cancellation
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day you enter into the contract with
us (conclusion of the contract).
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us at Etuitive, 27 Old Gloucester Street,
London, WC1N 3AX, of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter
sent by post or e-mail). It is important that you either Email us using the same email address
that you used to sign up or include this information if you write to us. You must also include
your Company Name and address details in the letter or email that you send to us. Email
Cancellations are quickest and should be sent to a "email@example.com" .
- You may attached any other information to your cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
You can also electronically fill in the above mentioned information from 3.) on our websites
enquiry forms. Ensure that you use correct heading in the "Subject Field" and put "Cancellation
Form" as a clear statement and forward to us on our website
www.etuitive.co.uk/contact or www.cabguardpro.com/contact.
If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a
cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning
your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you. However, if you allow us and have agreed that we can continue or start providing services to you after the 14 day cancellation period, on cancellation, you will pay us an amount which is in proportion to the cost of services which have been provided to you to that point, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.